Friday, July 29, 2011

Olá♥Olá♥Olá

start a new blog again n again n again...til i'm satisfied with mine.hahahha...for those who hate it,juz ignore it k.I DON'T CARE BOUT U COZ U DON'T CARE BOUT ME...hahaha..life is easy..juz go with the flow.never let others interrupt or annoy us.
so..juz a small intro bout me..friends called me zera..some called azie..someone called me kak chu!!(how dare that old man!!hahaha)ex-boy called me ----------...juniors n muzaffarians called me churn..siblings called me adeq..my anak2 buah called me mak cu...dad called me yang(so shweet aite?yaa...i noe coz i deserve it♥)...my parents gave me a sweet name AZERA  BINTI ZAINUDIN @ ALIAS.thanx mak n ayah..luv u ollz♥
here i am...............
hehehe..acah je..nie dream i mse kenit2 dulu..ahhah
last but not least...i love Allah..i love Rasulullah..i love Islam...i love my family...i love my friends...n offcourse the only cute n shweet gurl in the world...I LOVE MYSELF♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

btol kn sy cute??wee~



♥smile-dance-laugh♥

No comments:

Post a Comment