Thursday, July 18, 2013

3 THINGS

lets take a review..don't simply jump into conclusion...

1) I CAN
i'm sure that i'm capable of doing that things. i know i can do it because i'm confident with myself. high determination in life encouraged me to upgrade the lifestyle instead of underrate the potentiality in life. know the best of myself. know the level of strengths. passion into it.

2) I WILL
i want to do it. i have passion towards it but less spirit. something bother me. something lack in myself. time consuming everything. too much reasons. too much complaint. however i'll stil do it. somehow the time for it will come.

3) I CAN DO THE IMPOSSIBLE
too much of thinking outside the box. exaggerating with the life cycle. trying so hard to fit in one's shoes. felt the emptiness when there's no allowance make for extra over of life's schedule.

SPOKEN WORD POEM BY SARAH KAY
♥smile-dance-laugh♥

No comments:

Post a Comment