Monday, January 23, 2012

you can't wish everything to be DAMN perfect!!

wake up late..early afternoon!!bad behaviour gurl!watch my phone n there were 6 missed call from dad.OMG!!why didn't hear the call even once.myb too tired coz sleep late last nite.what do u mean nite??it almost 6 o'clock n the morning!!its SUNDAY morning la...what do u expect to do in sunday morning wth nobody in the room.just only myself..off course staying late n wake up late..hahahaha..as usual...then again aftr taking my bath around 2 pm,dad called once again.asking whether i wanna join hm going back to bangi or not.he said just wanna gather all the family.yeah..as usual..fmly gathering aftr a long tyme.but..i didn't give a direct answer as i know i already got plan with cuzen n fren..then,ask my fren how bout it.lastly..my dad called again want to cnfrm it.i told him its ok.i just want to spend my CNY with fren here n some works to do.but he really insist me to come back with him.he said something imprtnt will be held at bangi.what else can i say..i just agreed with him.it must be smthng really imprtnt when he said like that.so...start my journey to bangi...shorten the journey,at bangi..as usual..we had the gathering..went to my aunt house n having BBQ.quite interesting..long tyme not having BBQ..aftr it all...suddenly one of my uncle said smthng.yaa..as i expect n predict,he'll cnfrm talk bout it.he LOVES to "bob up and down" about it and those past things...then..here we go..it starts all over again..sincerely i said from my heart,u r the worst in family k!!no respect..no sense of humanism n soooooooo CRUEL!!!i hate u..u make this reunion worst reunion in my life..n now i know why my dad eagerly  n insist me to come back with him..n FOR YOUR INFORMATION MR.GREEDY...i didn't respect u at all aftr what u said to my fam k!!hate u soooooo much!!ya Allah...why was this happen to us??can't it be settle with a smooth way or in better situation??just Allah knows the best for us..n bcoz of u too MR.GREEDY..others need to felt the pain..no fun..no happiness for this CNY!!hate it when the holiday is sucks!!!!the planning to cameron need to be cancelled just bcoz of u MR.GREEDY!!!u r the biggest contributor to my problem...n bear in your mind..u'll GET BACK WHAT U SAID k!!!!

♥smile-dance-laugh♥

No comments:

Post a Comment